Privacy Policies and Protection of sensitive
CLINICAL MARKET S.A., also known as “CMK”, is a stock corporation, Unique Tax Number Register 76.111.113-2, whose main activity is Pharmaceutical Wholesale, expressly empowered to distribute and market pharmaceutical products and medical supplies to other authorized establishments, mainly to pharmacies (in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of Pharmacies, Drugstores, Pharmaceutical Warehouses, and Authorized Warehouses, contained in Decree No. 466 of 1984 of the Ministry of Health).
The wholesale is located at Marathon Avenue number 1315, warehouse 18, Ñuñoa District, Santiago, and has current health authorization number 1110, granted by the Metropolitan Health Service dated March 1, 2017.
In view of our commitment to people’s health, and the duty of privacy of sensitive data, this is when they refer to “personal data that refers to the physical or moral characteristics of people or facts or circumstances of their private life or intimacy, such as personal habits, racial origin, political ideologies and opinions, religious beliefs or convictions, physical or mental states of health and sexual life”, is that we have made the commitment and for Therefore, the precautions and safeguards necessary to protect the information of users and/or clients, through the installation of a high-tech computer system that ensures the security and protection of information effectively.
Considering that it is essential for our group to be in full compliance with the legal framework, it is reported that the data of our users and visitors are processed only in the following cases:
There is the proper authorization of the owner of the data. Cases expressly permitted by Law; I
When the purpose of the data processing is for the determination or granting of health benefits that correspond to the holders.
The personal data provided by users will be used to process the purchase, coordinate, and delivery the products, in addition to any other use that has been authorized, in accordance with article 4 and the other provisions of Law No. 19,628 on Protection of Private Life.
USER INFORMATION, RECTIFICATION AND CANCELLATION
Once users are registered, they can access their personal data information at any time, modify it if it is no longer correct or changes, and cancel it.
Likewise, and as indicated above, at any time the user may cancel and request that their personal and sensitive data not be processed by Clinical Market S.A.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, at the time users register and enter their personal data, they declare, guarantee, and respond to the veracity, accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the Personal Information written and provided to Clinical Market S.A. on its website (www.clinicalmarket.cl), and undertake to keep it duly updated.
If a user submits a request to remove their personal data information from the Clinical Market S.A. website, some Confidential and Personal data belonging to Clinical Market S.A. will be kept on file for a period. The sole purpose of this file is to resolve future and potential disputes, claims, and/or problems, to solve them efficiently and expeditiously. Consequently, for legal and technical reasons, the information will not be immediately removed from our files.
Clinical Market SA may modify at any time the terms and conditions of these Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and/or the e-mail sending practices. In these cases, the respective modification will be published immediately on our website so that it is fully available to users and visitors.
However, if the modifications are related to the way of treating and managing personal information, each duly registered user will be notified via email. In said act, the user will have the right to express whether he accepts the new conditions and terms. If the user expresses their disagreement, the link and user registration on our website will be dissolved.
PURPOSE OF STORING PERSONAL DATA.
To fully comply with the relevant regulations, it is that in this section Clinical Market S.A. informs users of the reasons for which the data requested at the time of registration and express acceptance thereof is stored.
The purpose of storage is related to the power to provide a better service and grant information via email, either to inform or grant benefits.
This is how obtaining the information of each of our users allows us to offer services and functionalities that are adjusted according to the interest and need of each one of them, so that when entering our website, the experience and information be clear, easy, expeditious and satisfactory for each of the consumers and/or users.
In summary, the information that will be collected will be used to:
- Internal studies on the interests, age range and demographics of users to understand their needs and interests and offer better services or provide them with related information.
- Develop commercial and promotional activities and analyze the pages visited, the searches carried out by users, to improve our offer of content and articles, personalize said content, its presentation, and services.
- Send information by messages or by e-mail about new services, advertising, or promotions, according to the interest shown by our users. If the user does not wish to receive more information or publicity, they may notify us of their choice and therefore may request to be excluded from the lists for the sending of promotional or advertising information.
- In accordance with point 3 above, if Clinical Market S.A. decides to carry out a promotion or contest, the personal data will be used to contact them. Likewise, those who are winners, through the authorization of this Privacy Regulation, authorize Clinical Market S.A. from now on. to disseminate names, data, and images through the media and in the ways that Clinical Market S.A. deems appropriate in consideration of the promotion or contest that is carried out. The foregoing without the right to any compensation; and
- Finally, personal information may be shared with our service providers whose purpose is to improve, prepare and contribute to the development of our operations. Clinical Market S.A. declares that it will ensure that all information obtained is always kept confidential, either by managing the signing of agreements or conventions that ensure the non-disclosure of data and therefore safeguard the private life of our users. If it is decided to share personal information of any of the users with third parties that are not related companies or suppliers, Clinical Market S.A. has the duty to require the express written consent of the user; and
Provide the personal information of users to the entities that intervene in the resolution of disputes between them, such as: Insurance Companies, Friendly Compensators or Arbitration Courts or competent courts to solve such disputes.
When the user expressly consents to these Policies, and therefore to the delivery of their personal and sensitive data for treatment by Clinical Market S.A., they consent to said act that CMK may transfer said information to related group companies.